Friday, August 16, 2013

Day 320 Key to success

Day 320 Key to success
320:365
08/16/13

Louise Hay affirmation:   “I radiate success and I prosper wherever I turn.”

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:   Make a unique key and/or lock.  Or make something out of keys or locks.

Media:  Scrapbook paper, Magazine photos, Mod Podge, Key, Sticker gems

Time:  1H:20M

Comments:  The longer I work in my profession, the more I realize that one of the big keys to success in the field is through collegial relationships with peers and suppliers.    

Just wrapped up my participation in a two-day tradeshow for interior designers in Dallas, Metrocon13.  It's always interesting to me to take classes, see new products, and network with other designers working in the field (both commercial and residential).  

Hopefully, this infusion of enthusiasm and inspiration will help sustain me through the drought periods that have a tendency to creep in as the day-to-day routine returns at work.    


Link for more info:    http://www.metrocon.info/index.php

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.