Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Day 339 View from a frog's belly

Day 339 View from a frog's belly
339:365
09/04/13

Louise Hay affirmation:   “I rejoice in what I have, and I greet the new with open arms.”

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:   Create something that’s only visible from one specific angle or location.

Media:  Magazine photos, Mod Podge

Time:  1H:10M

Comments:  Enjoying the view from this 1972 Nat Geo picture of a red frog's belly, which is perfectly matched in color by random sea grasses and coral in some other part of the world.  Then eerily mimicked in a modern day wire box structure from Interior Design magazine in 2013.  I rejoice in the bright colors of nature and the ability of humans to recognize and borrow from it to create new viewing angles. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.