Saturday, September 21, 2013

Day 356 Bedtime stories

Day 356 Bedtime stories
356:365
09/21/13

Louise Hay affirmation:   
“I rest well.  I sleep peacefully, and I awaken with joy.”

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:   Create a new book cover for a favorite book.

Media:  Scrapbook paper, Magazine photos, Mod Podge, Trace paper, Acrylic paint

Time:  1H

Comments:  I love the creative mind that came up with the idea of making paper sculptures out of the insides of children's story books.  The Alice in Wonderland piece in today's collage came from a feature in REAL SIMPLE magazine.  Might have kept the artist up a few nights getting it just right, but awakening with joy at the end results.   

Today's affirmation is one that I wish were true for me every day, but until then, a good bedtime story might help.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.