Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Day 352 Dropped like a bad habit

352:365
09/17/13

Day 352 Dropped like a bad habit
Louise Hay affirmation:   
“I drop habits that no longer serve me.”

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:   Design a uniform for a job that doesn’t normally have one.

Media:  Scrapbook paper, Magazine and Catalog photos, Mod Podge

Time:  1H:15M

Comments:  Women tend to wear a lot of uniforms, particularly at work.  Today's collage features a Viking and a vixen, both wearing their uniforms.  One stressed out and frazzled by all the demands of earning her gold coins for the week, the other dressed to kill and hiding behind the facade of feminine expectation in a masculine world.  
I drop habits that no longer serve me. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.