Thursday, September 26, 2013

Day 360 Seeing only Good

360:365
Day 360 Seeing only Good
09/25/13

Louise Hay affirmation:   “Only good lies before me.”

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:  Use an internal organ as your inspiration today.  

Media:  Scrapbook paper, Magazine photos, Glue Stick

Time:   1H:40M

Comments:  I realize eyes aren't really internal organs, but as 'windows to the soul', I'll count them for today's collage.  Only good lies before me.

Was listening to an educational program on essential oils as I worked today, and heard how they can be beneficial for improving vision... in particular vision after 40.  Definitely need to give oils a try.   






No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.