Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Day 359 Life is a mirror

Day 359 Life is a mirror
359:365
09/24/13

Louise Hay affirmation:   
“My life is a mirror.”

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:   Make a city out of objects you have on hand.

Media:  Scrapbook paper, Magazine photos, Mod Podge, Watercolors, Sharpie

Time:  1H:20M

Comments:   I used photos of the city of Dallas skyline that I had on hand for today's collage.  Also included dandelion seed pods, adrift in the wind and artfully placed on the side of large, boring, square building begging for something beautiful on its blank outer surface.  I like the way the shape of the dandelion seeds mirror the shape of the iconic "ball" atop Dallas' Reunion Tower.  Art imitates Life imitates Nature.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.