Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Day 233 Gone 'Biking'


Day 233 Gone 'Biking'
233:365
05/21/13

Louise Hay affirmation:   “My friends are loving and supportive.  
I give myself permission to be a friend.

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:   Create a portmanteau (blending of two words to make a new word) and use it.

Media:  Scrapbook paper, Magazine photos, Mod Podge

Time:  1H:10M



Comments:   Today's collage features a golden, wire bowl to represent love and a bright flower to represent support. The portmanteau (word mash-up) is a bit of a stretch, but here goes...

Beagle Hiking = "BIKING"

The man carrying his beagle in his backpack is an image from an old National Geographic and struck me as a little odd and charming at the same time.  The dog's company on a hiking/fishing excursion must be supportive to the man, and carrying his dog on his back an act of love.

While the paw on the man's shoulder makes me think the dog is calm, loving, and probably enjoying his/her outing as well.  Nice photo of friends.  I give myself permission to be a friend.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.