Saturday, May 11, 2013

Day 222 For the love of pie


222:365
Day 222 For the love of pie
05/10/13

Louise Hay affirmation:   
I love and approve of myself.

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:   Make something appetizing seem unappetizing (but still edible).

Media:  Scrapbook paper, Magazine photos, Mod Podge

Time:  1H:15M

Comments:  Meringue pie's are typically quite appetizing.  But there's nothing like the paw of a cat buried deep inside my dessert to make it a little less so.  It's still edible, but...  

This kitty still loves and approves of him/herself.  

The 1's and 2's on today's collage are representative of some repeating numbers I've been seeing a lot of today.  222 and 2:22, plus 11:11, 1:11, and 111.  Wish I understood why I'm seeing these numbers so often lately.








  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.