Friday, May 24, 2013

Day 235 Pearls of wisdom

Day 235 Pearls of wisdom

235:365
05/23/13

Louise Hay affirmation:   “I am divinely protected at all times.

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:   Use only the human body to make something today.

Media:  Scrapbook paper, Magazine photos, Mod Podge, Ribbon, Vintage pearl jewelry, Zots

Time:   1H

Comments:  The Art I create rarely features exact human likenesses, but I was attracted to use this image from a chair ad in today's collage for a theme of Divine protection.  The largest guy in a chair represents the Divine holding us in its hand.  The midsize guy in a chair represents me living my life as a smaller part of the Divine.  And the tiny guy in a chair represents me holding the pearls of wisdom gained from lessons in life as a part of my role in the Divine plan.  

Pearls are a poetic symbol of valuable things coming from rough bits of sand (experiences and lessons in life), while inside the Divine protection of an oyster shell. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.