Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Day 226 Ante up


Day 226 Ante up
226:365
05/14/13

Louise Hay affirmation:   “Today I am at peace.

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:   Use a deck of cards to make something today, or make a unique playing card, or really challenge yourself and make an entirely original deck of cards.

Media:  Magazine photos, Mod Podge

Time:  40M

Comments:   For today's collage, the oversized playing cards as wall art caught my attention.  The room in the image is dramatic and playful at the same time.  I like the juxtaposition of the crystal chandelier and rugged trunk for a coffee table.  I added the chandelier on its side to reinforce the idea that traditionally beautiful objects can be used in playful and unique ways.  

Today I am at peace. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.