Sunday, July 7, 2013

Day 278 Creating creative work

Day 278 Creating creative work
278:365
07/05/13

Louise Hay affirmation:   “I now create a wonderful new job.”

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:   Create something inspired by a piece of spam e-mail.

Media:  Scrapbook paper, Magazine photos, Mod Podge

Time:  1H:30M

Comments:  Today's collage is about creating work that I find enjoyable, artistic, and creative... with beauty, lightheartedness, positivity, synthesis of ideas, health consciousness, outreach beyond my own hometown, and of course, hounds as my companions and muse.  

Too bad the spam email that comes to my inbox doesn't have listings in that vein.  Guess that's why "I now CREATE a wonderful new job" is in the affirmation, instead of "Someone now HANDS me a wonderful new job". 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.