Sunday, July 7, 2013

Day 279 Monument to mundane living

Day 279 Monument to mundane living
279:365
07/06/13

Louise Hay affirmation:   “I am glad to be alive.

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:   Make a monument to a mundane event, place, or person. 

Media:  Scrapbook paper, Magazine and Calendar photos, Mod Podge

Time:  45M

Comments:  Today's monument to a mundane event features a William Wegman weimeraner perched atop a stone sphere.  I am glad to be alive to see that retro-style wallpaper can work as Art for its own sake, though I'd think twice before putting it on my walls. 

Link for more info:  http://www.williamwegman.com/about.html




No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.