Monday, July 22, 2013

Day 295 I see prosperity everywhere

Day 295 I see prosperity everywhere
295:365
07/22/13

Louise Hay affirmation:   “I see prosperity everywhere and rejoice in it.

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:   Write a letter to a fictional character. 

Media:  Scrapbook paper, Magazine photos, Mod Podge, Doily paper, Journal page, Ribbon, Gem sticker

Time:  1H

Comments:  The letter to self in today's collage reminds me that I can choose to see abundance in all things.  Thought the golden, throne of a chair expressed an air of royalty in its gilded upholstery.  The fictional Me might enjoy such a fancy vantage point for viewing prosperity everywhere, though the actual Me is usually content with more simple seating choices.   



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.