Sunday, July 14, 2013

Day 286 Speaking of silence

Day 286 Speaking of silence
286:365
07/13/13

Louise Hay affirmation:   “I am at ease speaking in front of others. I have confidence in myself.

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:   Do something in which silence is an essential component.

Media:  Scrapbook paper, Magazine photos, Illustration from Sharon Peter's Puppet Show, Tissue paper, Mod Podge, Watercolors

Time:  1H:20M

Comments:  Owls are known for the silent way in which they sit in trees watching the world around them and stealthily glide through the air in search of their dinner.  They are also symbols of knowledge and wisdom for us.   I like the idea of having confidence when I speak in front of others because Owl has taught me to speak when I have wisdom to share. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.