Monday, July 15, 2013

Day 288 Sharknado!

Day 288 Sharknado!
288:365
07/15/13

Louise Hay affirmation:   “Today I practice forgiveness, and I learn to treasure myself.

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:   Make something inspired by your favorite television show.

Media:  Scrapbook paper, Magazine photos, Mod Podge

Time:  1H

Comments:  Accidentally ran across the debut of the SyFy channel airing of Sharknado! the other night on TV.  Sharks were pulled up out of the ocean into a tornado (or three) that wreaked havoc on bad actors in the city of Los Angeles.  Today I practice forgiveness for the quality of this collage, and I learn to treasure myself in spite of silly television shows that I allow to eat my time. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.