Thursday, July 11, 2013

Day 282 Fresh as roses

Day 282 Fresh as a rose
282:365
07/09/13

Louise Hay affirmation:   “Life is good and so it is!

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:   Use a toothbrush and/or toothpaste as the central component of what you do today.

Media:  Scrapbook paper, Magazine photos, Mod Podge

Time:  50M

Comments:  Today's collage reminds me of conversations that I have with my dog, Cleo, when her breath isn't smelling as fresh as a rose.  I try to convince her that toothbrushing is a good idea.  She'd rather talk about when her next dinner is coming.     

The photo of the space on the right side of the page is from Interior Design magazine and makes me think more of looking down someone's throat than walking through a building.  Thought it worked with a theme about toothbrushes.   




No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.