Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Day 303 In harmony with ice cream cones

Day 303 In harmony with ice cream cones
303:365
07/30/13


Louise Hay affirmation:   
I am in harmony with nature.  
I bless this planet with love.
Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:   Use the world of reptiles as your inspiration today.


Media:  Scrapbook paper, Magazine photos, Tissue, Mod Podge, Image from Sara Eyestone calendar


Time:  1H:10M


Comments:  Today's collage is a celebration of the so-called 'dog days of summer'.  I keep hearing that we're in them.  What better time to enjoy an ice cream cone and be in harmony with nature.  I bless this planet with love. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.