Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Day 52 The upside of circulation

052:365
11/21/12

Louise Hay affirmation:   “I am free to circulate love and joy in every part of my world.  I love life.” (circulation)

Day 52 The upside of circulation
 
Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:   Work upside down.  Create something in such a way that you have to rotate it 180 degrees to display/see it when it is finished.

Media:  Magazine photos, glue stick

Time:   30M

Comments:  Even working upside down, butterflies are a favorite symbol of circulation for me.  The image of butterflies in the library hints at their ability to move, lighter than air, throughout the space picking up new bits of knowledge everywhere they light.  Can't tell if the butterflies just flew in or out of the glassware in this collage. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.