Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Day 50 Forgive the whitespace

050:365
11/19/12

Day 50 Forgive the whitespace
Louise Hay affirmation:   “I forgive others.  I forgive myself.  I am free to love and enjoy life.” (cellulite)

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:   Be a minimalist.  Work only with white materials today.  Try working white on white for a real challenge. 

Media:  Magazine and catalog photos, feather, glue stick, zots.

Time:   1H:10M

Comments:  I've always loved the design of a classic white interior.  It works at home or in commercial space.  Like the act of forgiveness itself... Fresh, clean, uplifting.
The hard part is resisting the urge to add color when visual texture alone is enough. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.