Thursday, November 1, 2012

Day 31 Owls on the path to wisdom


031:365
10/31/12

Louise Hay affirmation:   “I stand tall and free.  I love and approve of me.  My life gets better every day.” (scoliosis)

Day 31 Owls on the path to wisdom

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:  Make a path for people to follow and invite people to try it out.

Media:  Catalog and magazine photos, glue stick, glue pen       

Time:   1H:20M

Comments:  Owls are symbols of wisdom in nature that are meaningful in a lot of ways.  We had the honor of sheltering three fledgling owls this spring under our back patio.  I took it as a sign from nature and the universe to seek wisdom and discernment at the time, as I grappled with some personal and career challenges.  

In this collage, I was thinking that part of being tall and free has to do with wisdom gained as we follow our life's path and walk through the gates that appear before us along the way.    









 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.