Saturday, November 3, 2012

Day 34 Spinal support

034:365
Day 34 Spinal support
11/03/12

Louise Hay affirmation:   “I am supported by life.” (spine)
 
Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:   Work with wire. 

Media:  Magazine photos, matte medium, paper clips, zots.

Time:   1H:40M + 2H wire bending
 
CommentsThis collage took a while to complete, but gave me time to think about how important a healthy spine is to overall wellness.  I spent almost the whole of last year with upper spine and neck pain that I wouldn't wish on anyone. 
 
Fortunately, the worst is over with only occasional twinges of remembrance.  I now have a much greater appreciation and compassion for others with the debilitating effects of a dis-ease of the spine than if I'd never experienced it personally.
 
I took the paperclips to the Homecoming football game, and made vertebrae while I watched the home team. 
 
I am supported by life. 
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.