Monday, November 19, 2012

Day 49 The feet know

049:365
11/18/12
Day 49 The feet know

Louise Hay affirmation:   “It is safe to see and experience new ideas and new ways.  I am open and receptive to good.” (callouses)

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:   Quantity over quality. Work with a lot of something.  It could be dried grains from the kitchen, a jar of buttons you have in the closdet, or all of your t-shirts.

Media:  Sharpie, inBloom crystal beads, lettering template                      

Time:   2H

Comments:  Learned through reflexology that every sore spot and every callous on the feet mean something.  Placement of each callous also has meaning.  For me the spot at the center of the balls of my feet are tied to lung function.  Wonder if it's a holdover from my bout of bronchitis this summer, or was it the cause?  Guess I have not been as open and receptive to new ideas and new ways as I could have been.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.