Saturday, November 10, 2012

Day 41 Music to my ears


041:365
11/10/12

Louise Hay affirmation:   “There is time and space for everything I need to do.  I am at peace.” (belching)

Day 41 Music to my ears
 
Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:   Think big.  Create a large version of something that would normally be much smaller.

Media:  Magazine, catalog, calendar and poster photos, Scrapbook paper, Mounting squares.

Time: 1H

CommentsI remember when I was a kid trying to hold in my burps to the point that I ended up going to the doctor for an earache. When he figured out that it was suppressed air pressure causing the problem, I was told to let them go rather than hold them in.
This affirmation makes me think of rushing to gulp down one's food. Then the inevitable emissions that come as a result.  Probably shouldn’t have taken doctor’s orders so seriously.
The cigar smoking cat in the wall mural was my nod to the 'think big' part of this collage.
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.