Thursday, November 8, 2012

Day 38 City fish tanks


038:365
11/07/12

Louise Hay affirmation:   “I love and approve of myself and I trust the process of life.  I am safe.” (anxiety)

Day 38 City fish tanks

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:   Work underwater.  Fill up a large bowl, vase, or old fish tank with water and create something inside of it.

Media:   Magazine and catalog photos, glue stick

Time:   50M

Comments:  Was imagining the idea of looking out high rise office windows as if we human beings are the fish in bowls. Thinking about how some of the work environments we create for ourselves can feel like we are underwater and, at times, provoke anxiety.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.