Saturday, November 24, 2012

Day 55 Free the caged birds

055:365
11/24/12

Louise Hay affirmation:   “I now go beyond other people’s fears and limitations.  I create my life.” (depression)
 
Day 55 Free the caged birds

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:   Write an advertising jingle for something in nature (a tree, a bird, a cloud). 
 

Media:  Scrapbook paper, magazine photos, glue stick, ribbon, jewel bead

Time:   35M

Comments:  A poignant image of limitation and fear for me is the picture of a caged bird.  This collage celebrates lifting of depression by releasing the caged birds in our minds.  I now go beyond other people's fears and limitations. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.