Friday, November 2, 2012

Day 33 Release the phone


033:365
11/02/12

Louise Hay affirmation:   “I release all that is unlike love and joy in my mind. I move from the past into the new and fresh and vital.” (snoring)

Day 33 Release the phone
 
Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:   Use pens as your material/inspiration today.  Draw with them, use them as construction material, or …?

Media:  Sharpie pen sketch from May 2012, catalog/magazine photos, matte medium, glue stick.

Time:   30M

Comments:  I drew this sketch back in May after a particularly hectic day at work when my phone kept ringing and ringing.  The figure jumping through hoops at the bottom of the collage is a good symbol for how I felt that day.  On days like that, when things are unlike love and joy, I have to consciously have to remind myself to stop and breathe.  I move from the past into the new and fresh and vital.



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.