Saturday, March 9, 2013

Day 160 The kit of parts

Day 160 The kit of parts

160:365
03/09/13

Louise Hay affirmation:   “I love myself; therefore, I live totally in the now, experiencing each moment as good and knowing that my future is bright and joyous and secure, for I know I am a beloved child of God.”

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:   Make a kit for an activity that normally wouldn’t need one.

Media:  Scrapbook paper, Catalog photo, Mod Podge, Watercolor, Jewel heart, Metallic Sharpie

Time:  1H:35M

Comments:  In the commercial furniture world, all the pieces required to build a workstation are called a 'kit of parts'.  This collage depicts a typical cubicle layout in plan view, plus a heart and eye in the desk chair position to represent the person who works inside the space.  

The kit of parts for a beloved child of God, though, that's much bigger than will fit in an office cubicle. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.