Friday, March 15, 2013

Day 165 Dressed for success


03/14/13
165:365
Day 165 Dressed for success






Louise Hay affirmation:  
“I have within me all the ingredients for success.

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:   Transform a piece of furniture into something other than what it’s meant for.
Media:  Scrapbook paper, Magazine photos, Sharpies, Glue Stick, Post-it note

Time:  1H

Comments:  Furniture as runway model while adoring fans look on...  I've been wondering if I'd ever get a chance to use that chair photo I clipped a while back from a magazine ad.  The artist that came up with it in the first place, in my opinion, has a creative spark that is definitely one of the ingredients for success.   




No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.