Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Day 176 Prairie Egg


176:365
Day 176 Prairie Egg
03/25/13


Louise Hay affirmation:   
“I am always safe, Divinely protected and guided.  I choose to be healthy and free.”

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:   Make somewhere indoors seem like it is outdoors.

Media:  Magazine photos, Mod Podge, Sharpie

Time:   1H:20M

Comments:  Being in nature, or bringing nature indoors, seems to be sure path to feeling healthy and free.  I love it when designers are able to bring the outdoors in.  



Today's collage features a classic Egg Chair, designed by Arne Jacobsen, reinterpreted by Restoration Hardware in weathered leather... and a lot of green grass added by me.   Not sure the Egg Chair is the best example of bringing nature indoors, but I liked (and started with) the small sketch in the center bottom of the page that showed an outline of the Egg Chair in front of a large window peering out into a vast, grassy prairie.  Nice view. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.