Friday, March 29, 2013

Day 179 Seeds of understanding


179:365
03/28/13
Day 179 Seeds of understanding

Louise Hay affirmation:   
“I love and approve of myself.”

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:  
Use seeds to make something.

Media:  Scrapbook paper, Magazine photos, Mod Podge

Time:  1H

Comments:  Walnuts are great seeds.  They are the start of a walnut tree that makes beautiful hardwoods for furniture.  They are a healthy nut for people to eat.  Their shells can be use in cosmetics to make exfoliants for the skin.  They can be used for classic shell game to challenge the eye and mind.  And, like the mind itself, they are 'a hard nut to crack'.  

Love the flexibility and versatility of the walnut, just like I love and approve of myself when I also show flexibility and versatility. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.