Sunday, March 10, 2013

Day 161 March hares

Day 161 March hares

161:365
03/10/13

Louise Hay affirmation:   “My unique creative talents and abilities flow through me and are expressed in deeply satisfying ways.”

 
Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:   Work with an old calendar or make something into a calendar.

Media:  Scrapbook paper, Magazine and catalog photos, Calendar page, Mod Podge, Sharpie

Time:  55M

Comments: The month of March seems to have a lot going on this year.  Daffodils blooming in my yard and Daylight Saving Time starts today.  Then Spring Break, an unexpected work trip to Michigan along with the new fence installation at home starting tomorrow.  Thursday brings a visit from friends from my college days and Friday, a benefit for the Denton Animal Shelter.  

Throw in the first day of Spring, Good Friday and Easter, which will mean a visit from in-laws later in the month, and we have a busy couple of weeks left in the month. 

I'm marking the plethora occasions in today's collage with a plethora of rabbits... and hopes that all these experiences will flow through me and will be expressed in deeply satisfying ways.    







No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.