Monday, June 3, 2013

Day 245 The Universe responds

Day 245 The Universe responds 
245:365
06/02/13

Louise Hay affirmation:   “What I think and say goes out from me, the Universe responds, and it comes back to me.

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:   Create the illusion that the world has been turned sideways or upside down, or that something is floating.

Media:  Magazine photos, Tissue paper, Mod Podge

Time:  1H:45M

Comments:  Today's collage feature a couple of products that I enjoy looking at. Haworth's Tulip chairs (turned on their sides) and Baccarrat's crystal chandelier with its integrated floating umbrella.   

Seeing the way in which the things I think and say go out and come back to me from the Universe is always an opportunity for awareness and growth.    



No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.