Thursday, June 13, 2013

Day 255 Lucky sweet orange

Day 255 Lucky sweet orange
255:365
06/12/13
Louise Hay affirmation:   
I am bright and smart and I can learn anything.

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:   Make a good luck charm.

Media:   Magazine photos, Mod Podge, Mod Podge Dimensional Magic, Greeting card


Time:  1H:30M

Comments:  Today's collage features a few elements that make me think of things that are bright and smart.  The color orange, orange the fruit, lit light bulbs, checkerboard prints, and delicate pollen stems on orange flowers.  The angel represents prayer, and connection to Spirit as the source of all good things, including luck.  

The oranges in this collage and the harp playing angel also remind me of a recent Essential Oils class that I attended.  The presenter was a musician who plays harp when she's not sharing oils with others.  Learned more about the benefits of citrus and sweet orange oils, and had a chance to appreciate them in a new way. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.