Monday, June 10, 2013

Day 252 Tiny children

Day 252 Tiny children
252:365
06/09/13

Louise Hay affirmation:   “I see my parents as tiny children who need love.

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:   Work only with natural materials to make something that would not normally be found in nature.

Media:  Magazine photos, Mod Podge, Glue stick

Time:  45M

Comments:  The tiny children who need love in today's collage are from a National Geographic piece on Greenland in Dec 1973.  I love how they're bundled up, have shades on, and are walking with their own purpose through this ethereal space, and through life in general.  My view of parents evolves as they (and I) age.  Would have liked to have known them at this stage in life.   





No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.