Sunday, June 16, 2013

Day 259 No bunny needs voodoo

Day 259 No bunny needs voodoo
259:365
06/16/13

Louise Hay affirmation:   “My higher self pilots my life.

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:  Make something that would normally be considered cute and cuddly into something that isn’t.

Media:  Scrapbook paper, Tissue paper, Magazine photos, Mod Podge, Glue stick

Time:  45M

Comments:   Stuffed toys are usually cute and cuddly... until you find one in the shape of a voodoo doll with pins stuck in it.  In today's collage, the pure white cuddly bunny represents my higher self.  And the not so cuddly voodoo doll is falling away, since bad luck and ill-intention have no place in a life piloted by my higher self.



   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.