Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Day 253 Quoth the raven

Day 253 Quoth the raven
253:365
06/10/13
Neocon

Louise Hay affirmation:   “The point of power is always in the present moment.

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:   Create something that you can transport you across a room.

Media:  Scrapbook paper, Catalog and Magazine photos, Mod Podge

Time:  1H:30M

Comments:   I've been seeing a lot of black birds, grackles, ravens around lately, so today's collage is a celebration of the power they have to make me stop and think.  For a short moment I'm transported to a place of wondering what message they may be carrying for me.    





No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.