Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Day 268 Supermooned

268:365
Day 268 Supermooned
06/25/13

Louise Hay affirmation:   “I feel at one with all of life.

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:   Use sand as your medium or inspiration today.

Media:  Magazine photos, Mod Podge, Ribbon

Time:  50M

Comments:  This weekend's Supermoon put on a awe-inspiring show for people around the globe, and made me pause to think about photos of the moon.  

I stood outside Saturday night, hypnotized, and tried to capture some magical photos of my own.  Failing miserably in my photographic endeavor, I turned to the tons of photos that have popped up on-line since Saturday night for my follow up enjoyment.   I feel at one with all of life on Earth that also took a moment to check out the Moon this weekend.  

The photos featured in today's collage were taken from the point of view of the people standing in the sand of the moon, from a vintage National Geographic magazine.  I paired the lunar landscape shots with some contemporary interior design photos that also possessed lunar qualities.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.