Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Day 246 Old habits

246:365
Day 246 Old habits
06/03/13

Louise Hay affirmation:   “I drop habits that no longer serve me.

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:   Use a sewing machine or a needle and thread. 

Media:  Scrapbook paper, Magazine photos, Mod Podge

Time:  2H

Comments:  Today's collage features some symbols representing a few of my bad habits.  Dropping habits that no longer serve me can be trickier than it sounds.  First, you have to recognize that you have them.  Then, have a desire to drop them.  And finally, learn a new behavior or response when you notice the old habit popping up.  

Kind of like working with a needle and thread, stitching in new habits can be time consuming, and can appear to leave some gaps on the surface.  






No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.