Thursday, June 6, 2013

Day 248 Chicago in June

Day 248 Chicago in June
248:365
06/05/13

Louise Hay affirmation:   “I keep my mind healthy and happy, and my body follows suit.

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal: Open a random drawer where you live or work and create something with just the contents.  

Media:  Postcards, Brochure, Magazine photos, Mod Podge

Time:  50M

Comments:  The contents of my random drawer at work that make up today's collage were a brochure for an upcoming, annual, office furniture tradeshow (NeoCon).  A postcard from a Discover card and another from the International Interior Design Association (IIDA).   

In addition to enjoying a visit to Chicago, Neocon's a great place for designers to see the latest furniture and interior finish material introductions.  And a fun way to collect an overabundance of tote bags.  I keep my mind healthy and happy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.