Monday, June 17, 2013

Day 260 Hearts of Texas

Day 260 Hearts of Texas
260:365
06/17/13

Louise Hay affirmation:   “Everyone 
I meet today has my best interests at heart.

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:   How now brown cow. Work only with brown materials today.

Media:  Scrapbook paper, Magazine photos, Glue stick, Sharpie

Time:  1H

Comments:  Today's collage is a study in brown and iconic Texas images.   
I liked the Anniversary flour sack celebrating 175 years of Texas.  Reminds me that I just marked the 7 year Anniversary in my current job.  

Since I live and work in Texas, there's a pretty good chance that everyone I meet today is here.  Everyone I meet having my best interests at heart, however, may be more an exercise in belief on my part.  At my job, they call it "assuming positive intent".  Makes a interesting game to observe and wonder in day to day interactions.    





No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.