Friday, June 21, 2013

Day 264 Comfy chairs

Day 264 Comfy chairs
264:365
06/21/13

Louise Hay affirmation:   “I trust my inner wisdom.

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:   Work only with Legos or other building blocks today.

Media:  Scrapbook paper, Magazine photos, Tissue paper, Mod Podge

Time:  45M

Comments:  The building blocks I used for today's collage are made of brick in the form of a lounge chair and large concrete blocks in the form of a mind-crushing attempts to sit at a desk and read or work.  Some days I feel like this...   
I've been experiencing it this week in particular in the form of mind-crushing conversations about comfort of the furniture at work.  

I trust my inner wisdom to remember that on top of the heavy weights of discontent (that I'm not able to fix for some of my coworkers/clients), there may be a yoga-posing Santa reading or working in a much more flexible and imaginative position.  No furniture required at all. 

The dog is looking on to remind us all that tomorrow's Friday!  






No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.