Saturday, February 2, 2013

Day 124 Change is going swimmingly

Day 124 Change is going swimmingly

124:365
02/01/13

Louise Hay affirmation:   “I am willing to change. I choose to change my thinking. I choose to change the words I use.”

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:   Make something seem like it is passing through a wall or other solid material that it normally wouldn’t or couldn’t.

Media:  Scrapbook paper, Magazine & Catalog photos, Matte medium

Time:  1H:10M

Comments:  This collage is about mixing things that don't normally go together and having them pass through objects and spaces they normally wouldn't.  A lot like the process of change itself.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.