Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Day 141 Birds of gratitude

Day 141 Birds of gratitude

141:365
02/18/13 

Louise Hay daily affirmation:   “I think differently.  I speak differently.  I act differently.  Others treat me differently.”

Inspiration exercise from Noah Scalin’s 365 Daily Creativity Journal:   Make a paper pop-up.   

Media:  Scrapbook paper; Magazine photos; Poetry book pages:  Chickadee by Hilda Conckling and Down in the Hollow by Aileen Fisher; Graph paper; Mod Podge; Fabric pattern tissue

Time:   1H:30M 

Comments:  The theme of this collage with its pop-up birds is an homage to Randel Plowman's work.   I recently ordered one of his 2013 collage  calendars and received an unexpected level of good customer service upon delivery of my order.  With much gratitude  and appreciation. 

Link for more info:  http://www.google.com/reader/view/#stream/feed%2Fhttp%3A%2F%2Ffeeds.feedburner.com%2FACollageADay





   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.