Thursday, February 7, 2013

Day 129 Currency X-change

Day 129 Currency exchange

129:365
02/06/13

Louise Hay affirmation:   “Changing my thoughts makes me feel good.”

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:   Make a passport, travel poster, monetary unit, or other item for a fictional country or another planet.

Media:  Scrapbook paper, Magazine and book photos, Doodlers pad paper, tissue paper, Matte medium

Time: 2H:20M  

Comments:  Wasn't especially inspired by today's exercise in the 365 book, so this one is a little iffy on the monetary unit I was going for.  

Wound up thinking more about how changing my thoughts make me feel good, and even has the power to heal from the inside.  Like the dog in the center of the collage pondering his latest X-rays, the healing inside will eventually be visible.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.