Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Day 149 FLOR's floors


149:365
Day 149 FLOR's floors
02/26/13

Louise Hay daily affirmation:   
“I love who I am and all that I do.  I am the living, loving, joyous expression of life.”

Inspiration exercise from Noah Scalin’s 365 Daily Creativity Journal:  Work with all the utensils you own today.

Media:  Scrapbook paper, Magazine and catalog photos, Mod Podge, Zots, Cardboard

Time:  1H:30M

Comments:  Liked the rich colors and artistic themes in a recent issue of Flor's consumer carpet tile catalog... almost as much as I like their product.  Paint colors, lipstick colors, carpet colors all work in harmony in this collage to create a joyous expression of life.

For a female interior designer and artist, these are the basic utensils of daily living.

Link for more info:  http://www.flor.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.