Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Day 135 A week's wages


135:365
02/12/13
Day 135 A week's wages

Louise Hay affirmation:   “I trust the process of life to bring me my highest good.”

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:   Make a rubbing by placing paper over rough objects and using charcoal or chalk to pick up the details.

Media:  Newspaper, Magazine and catalog photos, Tracing paper, Colored pencil, Mod Podge

Time:   1H:10M

Comments:  Lot of weird energy at work lately. Lot of reasons to feel gratitude that I get paid to do what I do. Lot of reasons to be glad I have dogs that are happy to see me when I get home.  Lot of reasons to scan the want ads.   Weeks like these and all I can do is trust the process of life to bring me my highest good. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.