Saturday, February 23, 2013

Day 144 Supporting myself

Day 144 Supporting myself

144:365
02/21/13

Louise Hay daily affirmation:   “I support myself, and life supports me.”

Inspiration exercise from Noah Scalin’s 365 Daily Creativity Journal:   Use your feet as your hands and/or your hands as your feet as part of whatever you do today.

Media:  Scrapbook paper, Magazine photos, Mod Podge, Paper Ruler, Graph vellum

Time:  40M

Comments:  At work today I had to do some field measuring of a conference room space that is in construction at my office.  Needed to send dimensions to our glass wall fabricator.  

Found that, when you don't have extra help , it's easier to measure vertically up a wall if you hold the bottom of the tape measure against the wall with your foot as you hold the top with your hands. 

Our room's not furnished yet, but I like the meeting room photo in this collage that features Coalesse seating. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.