Saturday, February 23, 2013

Day 145 The Law of Dog


145:365
02/22/13
Day 145 The Law of Dog

Louise Hay daily affirmation:   “I see evidence of the Law working all around me and in every area of my life .”

Inspiration exercise from Noah Scalin’s 365 Daily Creativity Journal:   Make something incongruous.  Use an unexpected material to make something familiar.

Media:  Scrapbook paper, Magazine photos, Mod Podge, Sharpie

Time:  50M

Comments:  For this collage light bulbs represent new ideas, dogs represent love and devotion, and visually interesting textures on paper represent creativity.  These are all evidence of the Law to my eyes.  Wonder if Louise Hay or anyone but me would agree that the Law involves our thoughts, creativity, and love?  

Today's incongruity lies in the random things that people make to remind them of their long, low, furry friends.  A striped, dog-shaped pillow, balloon animals, a basset hound covered with wine bottle labels.    




No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.