Monday, April 1, 2013

Day 181 Magnificent machines


181:365
03/30/13
Day 181 Magnificent machines

Louise Hay affirmation:   
“I recognize my body as a wondrous and magnificent machine, and I feel privileged to live in it.”

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:   Use bones, skulls, and/or skeletons as your inspiration today.

Media:  Magazine photos, Tissue paper, Wax pastels, Mod Podge

Time:  1H

Comments:  Had an opportunity to ride the Grapevine Vintage Railroad (magnificent machine) to the Fort Worth Stockyards and back... With such an Old West theme for the day's outing, I couldn't resist using a longhorn skull for this collage (also liked the red coral 'skeletons' along the outside edges).  

While I was in Fort Worth, got to see the live cattle drive that the Stockyards hosts for tourists.  What wondrous and magnificent machines to see these huge animals up close.  
I feel privileged to have enjoyed such an outing today and to live in my body (another magnificent machine) along the way. 















Link for more info:  





No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.