Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Day 190 Life flows easily

Day 190 Life flows easily

190:365
04/08/13

Louise Hay affirmation:   “I am free; 
I release the past.  Life flows easily through me.” (large intestine)

Inspiration exercise from 365 Daily Creativity Journal:   Work with  newspaper to make the biggest thing you can.

Media:  Scrapbook paper, Magazine & Catalog photos, Mod Podge

Time:  1H:30M

Comments:  Today's collage is a glance at the many things that travel through the digestive tract at any given time.  Food, memories, feelings.  A lot of surprising thing make their way through the inner ductwork.  I am free; I release the past.  Life flows easily through my colon.








No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your impressions, constructive comments or inquiries on this or any of the work you see posted on this blog.